The good news is if you have come to this page for healthy eating tips to lose weight, this is the right place, but if you also expected to be getting diet sheets and food plans, you won’t find any of that stuff here. The even better news is that you will have the opportunity to receive personal exercise nutrition coaching that will help you to achieve long-term sustainable weight loss.
Your cycling will improve beyond belief
Who says you can’t out exercise a bad diet?
Well everyone actually, but for some perverse reason, I thought I could. I moved to southern Spain in March 2008 from London England, my partner is a language teacher and fancied an adventure, so we headed off, It was sad leaving my family and lovely clients behind, but I wasn’t going to miss negotiating the London traffic to run my mobile personal training business one bit.
I’ve always eaten what I want, always had physically demanding jobs and hobbies, I have never smoked, don’t do drugs and don’t drink (much, er just socially, well maybe a bit) so to me when it comes to eating, the gloves are off, let’s do this!
It’s 2016, and we’re still in Spain
We love it! Where has all the time gone? We have found our feet and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. What a lifestyle change, though, I went from tearing around the place by bike, local transport and walking to, well not much! So in 2011 when I jumped on the scales and saw that I was 94 kilo’s and had put on over 10 kilo’s I was shocked, to say the least, well, to be honest, I wasn’t shocked, I was in denial. I had noticed the pounds creeping on, well what do you do when you move to the ‘Costa del Golf’, play golf and work less of course!
The ProCoach Nutrition Coaching Plan
I took action and did two things, got into road cycling and began to educate myself in exercise nutrition. I’m now certified as a level one Precision Nutrition coach and can deliver the ProCoach online program which is powered by PN, it includes:
- 365 days of coaching for a new mindset and resolve to make better choices that lead you to your goals
- Holistic approach covering nutrition, sleep, lifestyle, stress management, mindset, social support to generate real, lasting change
- A habit-based approach that doesn’t force a meal plan or rigid dietary philosophy.
- Covers all the basics to achieve peak performance–energy and focus, optimal health and desired body composition.
- Includes habits, lessons, short assignments to practice, articles, audio files, videos and downloads
- Works no matter where you are (USA or Timbuktu!) as long as you can read your emails and access the internet daily or multiple times per week
- Same program used with PN’s 45,000 clients for 900,000 pounds lost over the last ten years
- Track progress + reviewed by me = accountability to yourself and your coach
- Completely private, convenient and no appointments necessary
- If you would like to know more, please leave a comment below!